We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate with 2-3 years of experience. A good candidate will have a positive attitude, willingness to learn new things, and passion for helping people. You will help to identify customer needs, recommend products and services, and contribute to the overall profitability of the store.
- Greet and direct customers.
- Provide accurate information (e.g., product features, pricing, and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate, or similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
All customers are required to wear a mask. Daily cleaning and sanitizing are being performed.