The SCOTT Spark 910 boasts a super-light Carbon Fiber mainframe with an Alloy swingarm. The 910 comes equipped with a Shimano 12-speed drivetrain, a custom FOX Nude shock, and our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride. This bike is ready for any trail in your near future.
- With the proper selection of materials, eighty percent of the work to create a frame is done. But the remaining twenty percent requires most of our efforts. For this reason, our choice of the most advanced carbon fibers in the market is followed by intensive use of specific tools, like FEA (finite element analysis) software, to map out the carbon lay-up.
ICCR Cable Routing
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius and Ransom, to provide a clean look and a functional solution for all the different control cable standards on the market, cable routing is fully internal and designed for full-length cable housing. Routing the cables internally omits bulky external hardware and looks cleaner. The cables can endure a longer lifetime as they are protected within the frame. The entry points are machined alloy removable inserts that come along with the frame and can be chosen according to the setup of the bike. Assembling an electronic group or a dropper post will not be a problem and the look will always be clean-cut.
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius, Ransom and Gambler we’ve redesigned all the parts that can give us significant benefits in terms of performance and functionality. On the previous model the support of the dropout was a bulky additional part molded to the carbon chain stay. The new dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tubular design that allows a simple and light weight structure. Available for SRAM and Shimano DM derailleurs, this dropout increases the stiffness and avoids damage to the frame in case of impacts on the rear derailleur.
Improved roll-over is the most noticeable attribute when it comes to 29” wheels. The big wheels are great for rolling over nasty roots and rocky sections, essentially making it easier to ride these conditions. Improved traction is also a key factor with the increased wheel diameter compared to 27.5” wheels as tire contact to the ground is larger.
- Best Roll-Over Performance
- Carries Momentum
- Maximum Traction surface
- Best stability on easy trails
- Lowest suspension stress
- Great for larger frame sizes
- Increase stability on long curve
- Spark Carbon HMF-Alloy Frame
- FOX 34 SC Float P. Elite 120mm Fork
- FOX Nude EVOL, 120mm, TwinLoc
- Shimano XT 12 Speed
- Shimano XT Disc Brakes
- Syncros Silverton 1.5 TR Wheels
- Maxxis Rekon Kevlar Tires
- FOX Dropper Post, Syncros Parts
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Spark 3 Carbon / IMP technology / HMF Mainframe, BB92 / Alloy SL 6011 swingarm, SW dropouts for Boost 12 x 148mm, 2.6 tire compatible / TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork||FOX 34 SC Float Performance Elite Air, FIT4 3-Modes with low Speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset / tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout, 120mm travel|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion, SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj., 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control -Descend, DPS / Reb. Adj. / Travel 120-85-Lockout / 165 x 45mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm QR axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Silverton 1.5 6 Bolt, F: 15x110mm, R: 12x148mm Boost, 25mm Tubeless ready rim 28H / MS Driver, Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon / 2.4" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead, Tubeless Ready / EXO 3C maxx Terra|
|Crankset||Shimano XT FC-M8100-1 / Hollowtech 2|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB71-41A / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||Shimano SLX CN-M7100|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8100 SGS, Shadow Plus / 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT CS-M8100-12 / 10-51t|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL-M8100-I / Rapidfire Plus, Ispec EV clamp|
|Handlebars||Syncros Fraser 1.5 / Alloy 7050 D.B., T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm|
|Tape/Grips||Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Stem||Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014, integrated Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8100 Disc, 180mm F&R SM-RT66 rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 1.5, Titanium rails|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote, 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 125mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Syncros Trail Fender|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey/Black / Small||192820160108||274631006||SCO18706523S|
|Grey/Black / Medium||192820160115||274631007||SCO18872797M|
|Grey/Black / Large||192820160122||274631008||SCO18212108L|
|Grey/Black / X-Large||192820160139||274631009||SCO19982857L|